.

Friday, August 23, 2019

DQ Week 7 (Managing Professionals) Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

DQ Week 7 (Managing Professionals) - Essay Example Of the four key traits that the Traits Model of Leadership identifies as being present in a successful leader, which have you seen in your favorite manager or supervisor? How were these traits demonstrated? The key traits I have seen in my favorite supervisor are personality and values. These traits are demonstrated every time she interacts with us. She is a soft-spoken, but formidable woman who does not let anything stress her out. If she does get stressed, she does not show her team members. She also comes to work early, and always makes sure protocol is followed when needed. I would choose a Theory Y manager because I would like my opinions to matter. I know I am the type of worker who takes pride in doing my job. As such, I would appreciate a manager who recognizes my effort and the work I put in. Two advantages come to mind in this situation. One would be getting work done because workers are motivated with the reward that comes after production. Another advantage is getting immediate feedback (punishment or reward) and thus knowing what areas need improvement so as to get better at one’s

No comments:

Post a Comment